each the stitching path for the “continuous curve” design that students can then “upskill” the design by jazzing up the centers with additional designs without breaking the thread. See other shapes that create a fun design with the same pathway.
• The basic stitch path of the continuous curve
• Deciding where a continuous line design would fit well
• How to stitch out the design using free motion or rulers
• How to add interest to the centers with basic center designs while not breaking the thread
• How to use other shapes in the same stitch path to change the designclass $30.00
|Sat, Apr 29, 2023 at 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm|