Do you quilt on your domestic sewing machine? Are you looking for more throat space so
you can finish your largest quilts easily? Come discover how Handi Quilter Stationary longarm machines give you that wide-open throat space to complete all your quilting projects. Learn the ins and outs of different basting techniques, using the proper thread, needles and tension, and explore basic free-motion quilting. We will also discuss all of the great accessories that are available for this versatile machine.
• Machine features and using TruStitch or InSight™ stitch regulation
• Tension, needles, and threads & winding the perfect bobbin
• Free-motion quilting basics
• Basting layers and maneuvering the quilt on a stationary machine
• Explore how to use all the machine feet, rulers, and other accessories